“All around garbage”

Sarento's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 12
Description: From the moment you enter Sarento's, you will experience unique & enjoyable dining in an authentic Italian setting. Our chefs prepare Italian specialties featuring delicious pastas, veal, chicken, seafood, steaks, pizza, salads, & home-made desserts. Come & relax in a casual atmosphere surrounded by attentive servers.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Girl on the phone was very rude when ordering for delivery. We were told 45 min for delivery. We're shocked that the pizza came in 15 min. After tasting, we now know why. Not only was it cold, it tasted like crap. Imagine the cheapest ingredients you could find and then imagine getting them on sale. The only thing you're guaranteed with the food here is a stomach ache. Stay away at all costs.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I ordered for delivery last night at about 630 after debating about which pizza to get, we decided this because based on google it had four stars. Well the lady on the phone was rude but the delivery guy was nice. Pizza was like an over seasoned frozen pizza with a ton of sauce. Garlic bread was okay but for $5 for 4 slices I was expecting better as well. Very disappointed.

2  Thank Khctx
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I ordered from Sarento's because my accommodations offered a coupon, which I did utilize. I liked the ease of delivery because they brought it right to my door. However, the pizza arrived a little cold and the quality was average. I would have tried an entree option, but all were very expensive, the pizza seemed more in my budget... $18 for a large with 3 toppings was my coupon special.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the wilderness resort and ordered out from Sarentos. We ordered the family feast for $35 (only available for delivery and using the coupon you get when you check into the wilderness) which includes two pizzas, spaghetti and meatballs, and breadsticks. It took only 30 min to get our food, and it was delicious. We had plenty of food to feed five people, Two adults and three teenagers, plus leftovers for lunch the next day. Definitely the best value in the Dell's to feed a family. Way cheaper than spending over $100 at any other sit down restaurant in the area. We're going back there tonight for their $12.95 Friday fish fry.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was a very nice surprise as a restaurant for "just supper". The hotel suggested this Italian Restaurant when we were passing through Wisconsin Dells. We were dressed in jeans but a wedding party was also present. The bar had singers but our table still felt private. The attention from the staff was really impressive. Stood near our table in case we needed anything. Elegant table presentation and the food was very good. Would definitely eat there again!