“It was fine”

Sarento's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarento's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 190 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 12
Description: From the moment you enter Sarento's, you will experience unique & enjoyable dining in an authentic Italian setting. Our chefs prepare Italian specialties featuring delicious pastas, veal, chicken, seafood, steaks, pizza, salads, & home-made desserts. Come & relax in a casual atmosphere surrounded by attentive servers.
Illinois
“It was fine”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Not great, not bad. Food was pretty average, nothing that really made it special. I have eaten much better Italian food. Probaby don't need to go back.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank dmh72

Chicago, IL
“Wonderful DATE nigh!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a very nice dinner here last weekend. The atmosphere, service and food were exceptional! (Even the garlic bread sticks were SO GOOD!) Can't wait to go back again the next time we visit the Dells!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank CTBIRCH
“Subpar Italian Food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Dined here while staying at the Wilderness with my wife and one year old son. We decided to try Sarento's due to the proximty to the resort and also because we have never tried this place on several visits to the Dells.

The dinning room ambiance left something to be desired with cheesey fresco paintings. Waitstaff were numerous, but did not look friendly, or like they wanted to be there. The waitstaff did promptly attend to refilling empty glasses or refilling breadaticks.

My wife ordered the gnocchi. The meal was simply ok/average, but the portion size was large. I ordered the chicken alfredo; the same can be said. Large portion but so so on taste. Neither of us could finish our plates.

Synopsis: large portions of so so food, will be trying a different restaurant when back in the Dells.

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Not going back”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was really disappointed the 1st time but I thought I would try it again - BIG MISTAKE. The sauce was bitter so I asked for some Alfredo to cut it with it with. I did not take the left overs with me.

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have been coming to "The Dells" for 4 or 5 years, both winter and summer. The restaurant is a must for our family. The food is excellent and the staff are very attentive. The prices are very reasonable, but if you can get seated before 5:30 you get a 15% discount (coupon required). This makes for a great meal and great deal.

• Visited January 2013