“Awesome!”

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

When we first got out of the car we saw real palm trees which was just awesome!
We were sated pretty fast and our server was really nice.
It was very kid friendly, colorful and tropical.
There was a dance floor and an ice cream shop outside it was just so creative.

• Visited July 2014

Davenport, Iowa
“Our favorite restaurant!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was hands down the best place that we ate in the Wisconsin Dells, the atmosphere was great - we ate outdoors and listened to the live performer {who was also amazing!}. If you're not much of a sea food eater, the coconut chicken is superb, absolutely delicious - in fact I left stating I wish I knew the recipe. My husband tried it and liked it better than the Jerk Grouper - so don't pass up the chicken because you're at a Sea Food restaurant, you will NOT be disappointed! :) Best Restaurant in the Dells, I think!

Visited June 2014
Roanoke, IL
“This is our favorite place to eat in the Dells”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

It was a beautiful evening, so we chose to eat outside. We had a great waitress, who promptly took our drink order & returned when we were ready to order our meals. Our grandkids enjoyed the sidewalk chalk during our short wait for our meals to arrive. There was a big sandbox for the kids to play in, shuffle board & sand volleyball. Our party of 8 loved all their meals. The jammin fries & jerk ketchup are a must. We purchased their Jerk Tomato Ketchup from their store, so we can enjoy it at home, too. We look forward to our next trip to the Dells & a another meal at this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
New London, Wisconsin
“Not all it's cracked up to be”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

It started by being forgotten about for about 20 mins when we got there. We waited til a girl finally came around the corner to ask if wed like something to drink on such a hot day. We knew we may not ever see this person again so asked to order right away. Luckily they had sidewalk chalk to keep us entertained. It was another 20 minutes or so when our food came from another server and a few minutes after that is when our water finally came. The good was ok but not much substance, like someone picked up the fish from walmart and put way too much seasoning on it. Before they moved to their new location, marleys was all about big portions you had to get. A box for (I played college football and couldn't even finish it then) but on our last visit we had to find another restaurant to go to after I finished both of our meals. I did leave a comment card but never heard anything back...

• Visited May 2014
marleys1, Manager at Marley's, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.
We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
I urge you take the time and contact me directly at 1 (608) 254- 1800
Please know that I will personally be handling your case, and will be in contact with you on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction.
It is my goal to restore your confidence in our restaurant by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.
Thank you again for your honest feedback, I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Spencer Nett
Marley’s management
Belvidere, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just arrived in the Dells on a Monday afternoon in June. We were walked through the entire restaurant to our table (the place was almost empty) back in a corner. Three of us looked over the menu and placed our order PDQ. After the indifferent waitress took our order she went over to another table of 6 and stood there waiting for them to give her the orders. Not until after they ordered did she take our order to the kitchen. I would grade the food about a C. Not bad but not memorable. The whole experience turned us off. Didn't go back during our stay in the Dells.

• Visited June 2014