“Good food,good atmosphere,and GREAT server(Alysa)”
Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We sat in the bar area and had a very nice time because Alysa, our server gave us great recomendations and took great care of us. We are actually discussing going back tomorrow for Sunday brunch. Food was good. We had the Big Kahuna (jerk chicken, pork, and grouper) and split it. It was spicy hot and had a great flavor. The presentation on everything was super. Thanks for a great experience Alysa!!!!

There are newer reviews for Marley's

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great night club with everything that comes with the nightclub scene. Great for people watching with alot going on. Loud club music and great lights, Several different bars. Bartenders were alot of fun but not the greatest service. Didn't eat anything. Restaurant appears to be on the other side of the club.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were there on a Wednesday evening. The outdoor patio was a little busy but inside was not busy. It took awhile for our food to arrive after ordering. All the adult meals were good, however the kids meal was just ok. The queasadilla was a bit dry and barely had any cheese in it. Needless to say my daughter didn't eat much of it. For not being busy I would have expected faster overall service.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was referred to Marleys from the front desk at our hotel and I'm glad I took her advice! My husband and I enjoyed that we were able to sit at the bar instead of the traditional table scene. Ali or Allie? Was our bartender and she was amazing. Super friendly and seemed to really enjoy talking to us. She suggested crab dip and a supreme pizza both were delicious! Not to mention the cocktails were perfect. Will definitely be coming back again

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to the new Marley's location for the first time around lunch time. Not many people there on a Packer Sunday. After we ordered food, we took a look around since it was not busy. Upstairs there were still glasses and items leftover from the night before and plenty of workers walking past those items and not caring enough to pick them up. When our food came, we were disappointed with the "coconut chicken". It was just a regular plain chicken breast, then coconut was sprinkled on the outside. We assumed the coconut chicken would be coated all around in a special breading as other places do. Seemed like they didn't really care about the food either. They need to have someone show them how to care about the new place and the food quality. Even at the bar area, there were drink napkins and other debris thrown up onto the pirate ship that's over the bar. It was dusty and no one seems interested in cleaning. That message must come from management that it's not important. Now that I've seen the new place, I have no interest in going there again....no reason to. I will say our bartender/waitress was really great. She was helpful and very nice. That was the only positive about the place.

1  Thank FortTraveler