“Wow, I'm impressed again.”
Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Recently brought my extended family here for dinner and everything was spot on. If you haven't experienced Marley's you haven't experienced the Dells. I would highly suggest to anyone that you check this place out and all they have to offer, make sure to try one of the 'traditional' Jamaican dishes. Hey staff, keep up the great work. We'll be back... Again!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Such a cute place inside! Reminded me of a typical Florida place. Food was a little pricey. Drinks were ok. The place was dead when we were there (being off peak season). They had Zumba going on in the bar part of the restuarant. Yup, Zumba. While it wasn't too noisey, it was just a little strange. I don't know about you, but I could never do Zumba where there is food cooking. It would just make me hungry!

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We come to the Dell's atleast once a year but had never been to Marleys. They have a really cool atmosphere. The service is good and the Marley burger is awesome. I would definitely recommend this place:)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good food - fun atmosphere. New location is very nice- more open. Wished they had size XS shirts for sale.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

When we go to the Dells we eat at Marleys. Last time i was sick not up to it. Time before we ate at the old Marleys. This was first time at the new Marleys. It is a great atmosphere. Staff is friendly. The food was awesome. Luv the spices and flavors. Of course we will go back it is a favorite.