“Decent drinks and appetizers”
Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
“Decent drinks and appetizers”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visited Marley's for drinks and an appetizer with a friend. The frozen drinks are very good, and the outside seating area is a great place to relax with friends and family. There was live music for part of our visit, which was a nice touch. The food appetizer we shared were the Jamaican Patties. The patties were definitely different, had an interesting texture and were quite spicy, even without the jerk sauce. I had to eat them slowly, as they are quite spicy. I'm not an expert on Jamaican food, so I'm not sure how to rate this appetizer. I enjoyed trying something different, but not sure that I'd order this dish again.

Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Summer Fun!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had 8 adults & 4 children with us. Marley's couldn't have been more accomodating! We didn't wait too long & we all had a great time! The kids were kept busy playing in the sand. Ingenious idea for that! Service was great & my daughter in law who has celiac, was able to find something on the menu to eat. Cocktails were as good as the food! Wished we could have stayed to listen to the music, but the little ones wouldn't last that long. All in all, it was a great night! We will be back! Thanks Marleys'!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Fun for all!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was the first time that I had been to Marley's with my family. We had a blast. The kids loved the fish menus and the Yum Bucket for dinner. My parents loved the seafood options and the décor. My husband and I loved it all. They have crayons, coloring sheets, and cool placemats to entertain the kids. They have fantastic tropical drinks for the adults, and the environment is a great with fun music and great décor. I have also been there in the past for a girls weekend and a bachelorette party. I had a blast then, but they have upgraded and added on. It looks fantastic with an awesome outdoor bar as well.

Little Chute, Wisconsin, United States
“Great atmosphere, especially for kids if you eat outdoors”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here twice during our 3 night stay in the Dells. Our 2 year old had a blast outside playing in their sandbox and writing with chalk. Great outside dining experience. The kid's meals are pricey for what you get. We ordered a combo appetizer for $13 and were very disappointed. Had a whopping 2 onion rings, 3 small cheescurds, maybe 1 full chicken strip and the rest fries. Asked the waiter on our 2nd visit and he was going to check in on it and never did. Our first server was amazing, second one kept forgetting everything. Food otherwise was great. The restaurant is very clean and the restrooms are very clean as well. I'd have to say we will be going back.

Eagan, Minnesota
“Overpriced, Overrated, Horrible Customer Service!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Im giving one star because the water was refreshing. I came with a large party of 9 people. For the most part the food was mediocre. The portions were RIDICULOUSLY SMALL for what things cost. I ordered the jerk chicken sandwich which was Disgusting. The chicken was rubbery and barely fit the bun it was on. I told the waitress I wasn't happy and wanted to order a different item, she left came back and advised me that they would not take it off my order so f I wanted something else I would have to pay for that as well . I asked to speak to the manager and he told me that I could order something else and only pay for half of the other item that I didn't like or even eat. I have never been to a restaurant that has ever done this. I'm assuming that since they were already getting their mandatory gratuity of 18% for a party of 8 or more that they could care less about satisfying me as a customer. I spent $220 at this place to get treated poorly. Never eat here!!! Overpriced Overrated and Horrible Customer Service!!

Visited August 2013