“Glad We Went!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Pub, Jamaican
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Glad We Went!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

A group of co-workers and myself were out and about in the Dells, and had to make a decision on where to eat, we chose Marley's. I can honestly say I'm glad we did, the Pulled Pork sandwich was heavenly. Tender, not overly try, and the BBQ sauce was spicy but tolerable.

I got the Del Mar hot dip for an appetizer and I'm still not sure what it was. It tasted okay, but had a very overpowering onion taste, I wish I would have gotten the crab dip.

There are a lot of options on the menu and everyone seemed to really enjoy their food. Side note, there was a Zumba class going on in the club portion of the place.

• Visited March 2013

Madison
“Very Impressed with the new location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was very impressed with how much space Marley's had to offer, the former location packed too many patrons in a small dance floor. I like to dance but not when you can't move. Sadly I never ate any food at Marley's so I can't comment on that. Thought the decor was very well layed out. Everytime I needed a drink I would just head out to the patio since it seemed slower as far as patrons at the bar so I was able to get a drink fast

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Salem, Wisconsin
“Very nice place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here one afternoon, it was very good. Although we have visited the Dells often we had never visited Marley's - it will be a common stop in the future!

Visited April 2013
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
“Good; not fantastic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

The new building and location is a MUCH cleaner and nicer than the last one. I loved the ambiance and how big it was. The food was average; you don't get much for the price. I didn't get Caribbean but my fiancé and sister-in-law did. They seemed to like it; but like I said, it wasn't much for the price. My boys got pizza who said it was really good. I'd say the only issues we had was I ordered a SMALL non alcoholic piña colada. I didn't want a big one, but just a taste. The waiter came back with a large one, stating the small is just too small and he didn't think it would be enough for me. Well, he still charged me for a large, which was $2.50 more than the small. If that waiter CHOSE to give me a large, why do I pay for it?!?! Second would be they charge a $5 charge for a "birthday package". Most places don't do this for a 4 year olds birthday to get a tiny ice cream sundae and a balloon. Seemed like a rip off.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kristi W
Carpentersville, Illinois
“Decent food horrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Just ate at marleys this past weekend. Service was very slow. Had to ask for everything from refills to napkins to ketchup. Never even got to try their famous jerk ketchup that they try to sell! While we sat looking for waitress there was about 2-3 people just standing around at hostess desk chatting. When the other half of our party paid we were told she would be right back with change. She never came back and when she finally did she said "oh did you want change?" She assumed she could just take the change!! Complained to a manager who was great. She quickly helped us out and was very apologetic. My food was great, my husband wasn't full and my daughter said hers was dry.

• 2 of 5 bubbles