New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Pub, Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Stockton
“Food GREAT, service subpar.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our food was spectacular. Unfortunately, our server wasn't around much, so we had to wait for drinks and our check. Our server didn't even check on us until we were almost done with our food, so if we did have a problem it would have been quite a wait to get if fixed. Will go back since the food was great.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were in here last weekend and had a great time! Our server was fantastic, our drinks were perfect and our food was delicious. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone, their menu was great and The Reef is a cool place to see too!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Marshfield, WI
“great lunch with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Fun atmosphere, good variety on the menu for all tastes (even my not-so-spice tolerable palate), friendly service, prices were as expected for that type of dining.

Visited September 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“The Reef - what a spectacle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

The music wasn't my cup of tea at all but what a sight! Worth it just to come in and see the set up. My drink was decent as well (had the kick I expected and wasn't watered down). The evening divulged into a meat market display that was so ridiculously over done and seemingly encouraged by the staff so I left (couldn't take the simplicity and stupidity of the "woo-girls" and their music anymore - but I suspect this is common in club scene). All and all, had a good time and the dance floor was empty...which means more room for me and my girls!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jen G
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Home of the $15 kiddie cocktails.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a very bad experience this past weekend. We went on a saturday night with out 2 kids & another couple with 2 kids. We ordered some nachos & burgers, the kids ordered off the kids menu, hot dog, chicken strips. My 5 year old had to go get the waitress several times for drink refills & silverware & sauce to dunk her chicken in. All said & done we got the bill. WOW. Kids meals were $6 for cold hotdog with stale bun. Fresh fruit was from a can. chicken strips 2 little ones were cold with soggy fries. Nachos were soggy & cold also. Burger was alright. They added 18% gratuity which is 17% percent to much for the service we had. We were also billed for 4 kiddie cocktails @ $15 they each had a refill. . The menu stated bottomless softdrink, (kiddie cocktail is sprite with splash of grenadine). Point is we spent $120 on a meal. Never again stay far away from this over-rated place. Go to gas station, better hotdogs, at least that's what my 5 year old says.

• Visited September 2012