“great lunch with friends”
Review of Marley's - CLOSED

Marley's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A unique, kid friendly atmosphere with a wide variety of food selection.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Fun atmosphere, good variety on the menu for all tastes (even my not-so-spice tolerable palate), friendly service, prices were as expected for that type of dining.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The music wasn't my cup of tea at all but what a sight! Worth it just to come in and see the set up. My drink was decent as well (had the kick I expected and wasn't watered down). The evening divulged into a meat market display that was so ridiculously over done and seemingly encouraged by the staff so I left (couldn't take the simplicity and stupidity of the "woo-girls" and their music anymore - but I suspect this is common in club scene). All and all, had a good time and the dance floor was empty...which means more room for me and my girls!

1  Thank Jen G
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a very bad experience this past weekend. We went on a saturday night with out 2 kids & another couple with 2 kids. We ordered some nachos & burgers, the kids ordered off the kids menu, hot dog, chicken strips. My 5 year old had to go get the waitress several times for drink refills & silverware & sauce to dunk her chicken in. All said & done we got the bill. WOW. Kids meals were $6 for cold hotdog with stale bun. Fresh fruit was from a can. chicken strips 2 little ones were cold with soggy fries. Nachos were soggy & cold also. Burger was alright. They added 18% gratuity which is 17% percent to much for the service we had. We were also billed for 4 kiddie cocktails @ $15 they each had a refill. . The menu stated bottomless softdrink, (kiddie cocktail is sprite with splash of grenadine). Point is we spent $120 on a meal. Never again stay far away from this over-rated place. Go to gas station, better hotdogs, at least that's what my 5 year old says.

3  Thank chad t
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great atmosphere, music, and food. The club was so much fun and I danced the night away with my husband. There were a bunch of bachelorette parties there that night and it provided us with lots of laughs and entertainment.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lisa was an awesome waitress and recommend some great items on the menu! The food was outstanding. Thanks Lisa we will be back.