“Something different: Tater Tots”
Review of Dells Distillery

Dells Distillery
Ranked #28 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 12, 2014

It appears that Dells Distillery is a fairly new addition to the Downtown Dells area, and is very nicely decorated. The menu revolves around tater tots, which make the base of many entrees. My husband truly enjoyed his cheeseburger tater tot bake and I enjoyed my Buffalo Chicken tater tot casserole, but felt there were too many tater tots. The bleu cheese dressing was excellent, with hunks of bleu cheese in it. They even over tater tot S'Mores for dessert, which we did not have room for.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Love the atmosphere at Dells Distillery. The shrimp and tater tots are sooooo good. Great place to bring your girl, friends or family. Every time we've been here the place is clean. It's nice to have a clean tavern on a busy strip.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

It was my first time at the Distillery and it was a good time. There were 12 of us in total and the big draw for the kids (ages 42 yrs to 16 months) was the promise of Tater Tots. The kids loved them. I had a burger with Tater Tots and cheese curds as well as cheese and the usual garden fixings. They had Tater Tot casseroles of all sorts. A unique fun place.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

This was my first Dells Distillery experience. Working at a resort in the Dells, a lot of people have questioned this place since we were handing out coupons last season with each check in. I wasn't super excited about all of the tots on the menu, but tried the buffalo chicken casserole. It was okay. Nothing special. Drink prices were reasonable. Male bartender needs to not be dealing face to face with customers. VERY crabby! Thankfully our waitress was super nice which made up for the bartender. I doubt I will come back any time soon, but can explain the atmosphere and menu to interested customers in the future.

1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I have been here twice and we really enjoy the food. The service is fast and the food comes out to you quickly and hot. Fun place for a low key lunch. There also is a nice selection of beer.