“Great feel!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our 1st visit and will return. I had the black bean burger, my husband had the Philly prime tots both awesome. I can't wait to go back

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went in last night with a friend and there was no other patrons at the bar besides us. Neither of the bartenders could say if they had any stouts bottled then older man working ( assuming he was a manager) said they have two hearted and two women in a bottle lol far from stouts. Within our 45 minute visit I watched the young blond bartender taking shots and the older man making multiple drinks for himself. Needless to say they weren't interested in making us feel welcome just getting drunk. Poor bar tending skills, knowledge and customer service. I don't see them having any business in the off season, another dells tourist trap and that's about it.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone! I ordered mac n cheese tot dish which was deep fried tots with cheap boxed mac n cheese on top and topped with some cold cheese pump sauce. I could have made this dish at home for less than $0.50 and instead I paid $9! The appetizer sampler was very over priced and cheaply made. It came with a few cheese curds(not very good), some tots, 3 deep fried pickles and one chicken strip cut into 5 pieces. They also advertise that they distill their own alcohol, which they didn't have. I will never go back, very disappointed!

1  Thank abbey s
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The whiskey prime sandwich I had was probably the best sandwich I have ever had . My wife had the pork torta, Awesome and the kids loved the Mac and cheese tots. Definitely a great place to eat and nice addition to the downtown Dells. Hannah was a fantastic server.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Average pub atmosphere with decent food. I got a salad where the romaine was grilled, which I wouldn't get again, but my girlfriend's sandwich was good and so were the tots.