“Gastropub...very good...very cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dells Distillery

Dells Distillery
Ranked #25 of 184 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
“Gastropub...very good...very cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the cajun tots and shrimp. The shrimp were pigtailed so I have to assume they were fresh hand battered, and they were prepared perfectly. I was hoping for hand made tater tots but I'm not complaining that they were not. I would have paid a few dollars more for them tho! Atmosphere was a combination of country music and top 40 tunes. Very impressed I will be back and Thank you for serving Makers Mark!

1 Thank Ekligor

Jamestown, North Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

3 of us ate here and we picked it on a wim. Our server was new do she didn't know the menu well but that is understandable. I ate the cowboy which was absolutely AMAZING! The uniqueness of the food made it great. They had their own sauces and toppings. The atmosphere was nice. They had a great variety of micro brew beers locally made. The amount of food was enough for me to have leftovers and I can eat! I had a side of Greek pasta which was delicious only 1.99! And a good amount for that price. Food came out in less then 7 minutes! I would definitely go there again!

1 Thank Elise2587
Juneau, Wi
“Great Suprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just lookin for a place to grab a bite while we were walkin Broadway in Downtown Dells. We spotted the Dells Distillery...must be new ...cause we never saw it before in our 40 yrs comin to Da Dells . Brittany greeted us , took our order & did a little jokin around = Great Waitress. Tons of different stuff on the menu. We picked Cajun Shrimp Tots , Whiskey Prime Rib & Shrimp Sandwich , Philly Prime Rib Sandwich and "City Slicker" Pulled Pork Sandwich which had pecan smoked bacon , onion & romaine And Britt suggested I should add cheese sauce . EVERYTHING was outstanding !!!! Prices were in line for a resort town , the place was clean , people were friendly, different stuff on the menu , Great coleslaw , Curds , Relaxed atmosphere ... I think I got a New Favorite Place to eat when we are in Da Dells.

4 Thank CQtopgun
Batavia, Illinois
“Best Pub food in the Dells”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I chose this place off the street and brought along our 3 year old daughter and 2 year old son. I had a pulled pork torta and my husband had a chicken torta. The kids had burgers. We also ordered a half order of fried cheese curds.

1) These were the best fried cheese curds I have ever tasted. I do not like fried food. The cheese was tender and not too chewy.

2) Our sandwiches were fantastic. Can't say about the burgers; the kids didn't eat much--they never do.

3) The staff was polite.

4) The restaurant was clean.

5) The bathrooms were clean.

2 Thank Kate K
Wisconsin
“Great first time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had lunch here a while back and it was excellent!! They have done a great job remodeling the location. It has a really friendly atmosphere and the staff was great as well. Will definately be back!

Visited May 2013