“Simple but good.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We randomly stopped in our first night in the Dells. I ordered the Mac n' Cheese on tots. It was super good (and so, so bad for you). Nothing fancy- regular tots and Kraft mac n' cheese. Still really good. The family all enjoyed their food as well. Staff was friendly and service was great!

1  Thank Amanda M

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Great place! Loved the infused vodka. Will be back to try the food and more drinks. Excellent service and decor!!

1  Thank rednesss1
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

First time in the establishment. Great selection of liquor/beer. We did not have any food but will be back to give it a try. The menu looks tasty. Awesome looking decor.

1  Thank Cory F
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here today as I ran into the owner out at taste of the dells. He kind of explained the menu and we went over to try it. All I can say is wow. Wouldn't of expected this flavorful of food from a bar. The bar is beautiful the food was outstanding. A very different menu than the other places in town which is a great thing. I had two other people with me and we all thought it was great. I give Jeff Morris (the owner) props on this place and as I told him we will be coming back.

2  Thank finnegan9107
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great atmosphere, service and drinks! We loved the warm new bar and music. The tator tot meals are really good too. Nice to have an upscale bar in downtown Dells.

1  Thank Tim H