“Loud”

Kalahari Indoor Theme Park
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nice park when the weather isn't cooperating...my only problem was the volume. It was so incredibly loud we could hardly carry on a conversation!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Part of our stay included free tickets to Kalahari's indoor theme park. It was a fun place to visit on a not so nice day in The Dells. Our tickets included free rides on the parks big attractions, and the kids and parents all had fun.

This is a clean, safe place for all to play, and there is even a bar and bowling area upstairs for big kids. If the weather doesn't cooperate, spend an afternoon at the Kalahari.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The kids (ages 11,11,9) absolutely loved the Kalahari Indoor theme park. They did laser tag, two of them rode the ferris wheel, and they all played quite a few of the arcade games. The arcade games are great; very new and a big variety. Much better than what you'll find at a Chuck E Cheese.

A few of the arcade games took tokens, and the rest took a card that you swipe. Prices were reasonable compared to other arcades. My kids won enough prize tickets to cash in and get a few trinkets and candy. There is no admission fee to enter the theme park, which is nice for adults that don't plan on riding or doing anything. You just have to get the cards (or wristbands for all day access) at the desk, and have them load up whatever amount you want to spend on the games and rides. In retrospect, I think it would've been a better deal for us to go with the wristbands, since my Mom kept putting more money on the cards.

The "theme park" is mostly an arcade. Besides the ferris wheel (which is surprisingly big for being indoor) they also have a small carousel, a little kid boat ride, go carts, climbing wall, laser tag, and another ride that I think goes up and maybe around? (didn't see that ride in action, so I don't know what it does for sure).

It was very clean, and not at all crowded when we were there (around noon on a Friday). We spent about an hour there total, and my kids could have spent much longer if we kept loading up the game cards. Not much to interest adults here though unless you are really, really into arcade games.

1  Thank kren250
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a great alternative to having to go out to do something at night. There is a huge variety of different things to do. Just wish there was some type of credit for the arcade games with the unlimited wrist band.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Our kids enjoyed themselves but I'm glad out tickets were free. We were lucky to go on a Sunday afternoon so there were no lines. This is an enjoyable places ages 12 and under.