“Great store - don't miss it”

Affordable Leather and More
Ranked #3 of 18 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable Leather and More is the premier leather store in the Dells. We offer ONLY genuine leather products – no “fake” leather here! You start to encounter the distinct smell of authentic leather before you even get in the door. Many of our products are made right here in the United States. We carry Gun Toten’ Mamas® concealed carry purses. These are THE top of the line in handbag concealed carry. Each of their purses is endorsed by the NRA. We have the largest selection of Minnetonka® products in the Midwest. From moccasins, to boots, to sandals, to shoes, we have you covered. Come in and check out our selection of baby bootie mocs – they are adorable! We are open year-round, Monday – Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, with extended hours during the summer. We are closed on Sundays to allow employees time for family and worship. Feel free to just come in to enjoy the aroma and chat. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed August 11, 2018

This store is located at the end of the main drag of tourist stores in the Wisconsin Dells downtown. Great variety of items at various price points and all reasonably priced. Almost everyone in our vacation group of 10 found and bought something they liked. Owner was friendly and helpful and knew the merchandise thoroughly. I believe the store also offers standing discount of some sort for serving military.

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for your review - we love hearing from our customers!
Yes - we offer a 10% discount to all military with ID.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I found a parking space in front of Affordable leather. After walking around the Dells I went into the store and seen some very nice bug out bags for really decent prices and purchased one. I will visiting Affordable leather our next trip to the Dells.

Thank you for your review, Tim.
All of our backpacks and duffel bags are significantly below the MSRP.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

We've been loyal customer for years. I expected to pay more for such good quality (for example I'm still wearing a belt I bought there six years ago and it's still going strong!) so we're always pleasantly surprised at the final bill. In addition, the salesman (owner?) really knows his stuff: whenever we need advice he knows exactly what to recommend. We'll keep coming back!

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thank you for your review. We love to hear from our customers!
Our goal is to provide quality products at affordable prices - we are glad to hear that we are meeting our goal.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

My wife and I have been visiting this shop for the last few years! Great prices and selection on leather goods! You can order from here on line and I believe they are open all year round!!! we always come away from the Dells with items from this store.see you on our next trip to the Dells!!!

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thank you for your loyalty, Gary! We hope to see you again next year.