“Great service, as usual!!!”

Affordable Leather and More
Ranked #3 of 18 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable Leather and More is the premier leather store in the Dells. We offer ONLY genuine leather products – no “fake” leather here! You start to encounter the distinct smell of authentic leather before you even get in the door. Many of our products are made right here in the United States. We carry Gun Toten’ Mamas® concealed carry purses. These are THE top of the line in handbag concealed carry. Each of their purses is endorsed by the NRA. We have the largest selection of Minnetonka® products in the Midwest. From moccasins, to boots, to sandals, to shoes, we have you covered. Come in and check out our selection of baby bootie mocs – they are adorable! We are open year-round, Monday – Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, with extended hours during the summer. We are closed on Sundays to allow employees time for family and worship. Feel free to just come in to enjoy the aroma and chat. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in because we make this place a priority every time we're in the Dell's. They have Minnetonka moccasins now!!!! Husband bought me a beautiful, comfortable pair, and we walked out with a new baseball hat and a couple amazingly priced duffle bags!!! YOU MUST GO HERE!!!

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for your comments, Kim. We always love hearing from our customers! Yes, we are now the largest Minnetonka retailer in the Midwest.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

On the outskirts of the inner city district is a fabulous shop to check out. Please don't be fooled by all the other nonsense stores more centrally located. It is a quieter and better shopping no-hassle experience. There is much to be found and the prices are very reasonable. In fact the prices and quality are better than those at the malls and big outlet centers. The owner is awesomely polite and welcoming to giving directions, etc.

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your review and kind words. We love to hear from our customers!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

The prices are not bad and they have a good selection of goods. If you want something in leather, be sure to check this place out!

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for your comments - we love to hear from our customers! As the name implies, we try to keep prices "Affordable".

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Visited here last weekend to see what everyone on Trip Advisor was raving about (you might notice he only has one one star, that was accidentally rated as such. Reading the review, you'll know it was supposed to be five star) and met Jim, the very nice, down to earth owner. Being on a tight budget, the first thing I looked for were the clearance items. Jim handled that well when I asked where they might be, whereas some people might think that is kind of rude. I ended up debating between several nice quality leather wallets to purchase. I asked Jim which one might last longer and he mentioned the darker brown one because the lighter brown one would turn a worn out looking darker brown, something I never thought of. Simply put, he has your interests at heart, not just hoping to sell you something that wears out faster so you'll come and buy more. That's kind of rare in the business world!! I ended up buying a wallet with a pine cone embroidered on it for $10.00, a large discount to say the least. It's incredible how reasonable everything costs in Affordable Leather and More!!! Jim's selection of background music is really good as well. In conclusion, due to the great attitude of Jim, the affordable prices and great quality products, I will come in again to see what he has to maybe buy and chat with boss man and I think you will enjoy coming in to take a look as well. If you look hard enough, I bet you'll walk out with something really nice at a great price, just like me.
Thank you for reading this review. If you feel you've benefited from it, it would be appreciated if you would tap the helpful button below. Thanks

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you for your review! Quality Products at Affordable Prices, combined with Exceptional Customer Service are what we strive for. I am glad to hear we are hitting the mark.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2017

My husband and I stopped in here to get him a hat because it was cold out, and this shop had the perfect one right in the window. We walked in, and the smell of leather had us hooked! I saw several purses I fell in love with, knowing there was no way I could afford to buy everything I liked. I was wrong!!! The prices in this shop are so incredible we were able to purchase several items we immediately fell in love with, with virtually no impact on our vacation budget! The owner was not just courteous, he was downright friendly and helpful. I recommend this shop 110% - make it a priority to stop in on your next trip to the Dells. You won't regret it!!!

Jim D, Owner at Affordable Leather and More, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you for your review and comments - we LOVE hearing from out customers! We try to live up to our name - "Affordable" - and we are happy to hear that you agree. Thank you for visiting us, and hope to see you again.