Review Highlights
Hard to fairly judge, my boys chickened out.

Reviewed June 19, 2019
Rob W
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
Boring

Boring, waste of money. Take pictures of the outside with your family and move on to the next... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $20.00
More Info
from $29.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Boring, waste of money. Take pictures of the outside with your family and move on to the next attraction.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Wow! How fun! $5 cheap. The girl at the ticket window said we needed a human sacrifice.I pushed my husband ahead of me...hehehe.spooky and fun props

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We read the bad reviews and wanted to see for ourselves. Yup, it’s THAT bad lol. There were 4 of us so we spent $20 for less than 5 mins...... waste of our money. We did have a good laugh at how corny it is.
It did scare my 5 year old, she did not like it at all. My 8 year old said it was “sort of fun”
It’s basically just a bunch of old school Halloween props and scary sounds inside a cool looking building. If you’re looking to kill time and don’t mind spending $5 per person for 5 mins, go check it out for a good laugh!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Kids and I went through this place while waiting for our magic show to start (which was amazing!). They did have a maze that you could do as well for an additional cost, but we decided against it. The actual walk-through was very similar to the Ghost Outpost next door and clearly owned by the same people, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Everything was themed differently, and meant to be somewhat "scary." If you've got $16 burning a hole in your pocket (for 3 people) and 10-15 minutes to spare, not a bad attraction.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

5 times. 5 times we drove by this place and every chance my sons (7 and 5) clamored on and on about how they wanted to go to the pyramid.

Well, why not. It's only 5 bucks.

We made it to the second room.

I cannot fairly review the quality or the spookiness of it all, but my kids "noped" out almost immediately. It was dark and there was an animatronic fellows behind sticking out of a tent and that was about that.

The two fine, bored, looking gentlemen working the counter seemed to have seen this coming and had little passes to do the outdoor maze thing ready in hand (there was no refund, but none was asked for.)

The maze... took up a little bit of time. That is about all I have to say about that.

Again, hard to fairly review, so I will give it an average instead of the poor it proooooobably deserves.

I have seen some photos and read other reviews of what others have experienced at this temple, and I don't think we missed much. But hey, for 5 bucks, you might get a little thrill out of it, dear readers.

Date of experience: June 2019