“Needs more help”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The building houses A and W, and the workers work at both restaurants. When they are busy, the staff runs back and forth.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Hooked up with A&W, we choose to eat here put of a sense of nostalgia - haven't seen one of these in a while. It sucked. Pizza was oily and warmed over too long, salad had dried carrots with a white all over each (how did you miss that, Quality Control) and brown lettuce, restaurant was dirty, cashier not in the mood to be there. Oh. And it's pricey for what it offers. Never again.

1  Thank MMDenault
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Rocky's rock's pizza on the quick. A Rocky's pizza is very good, however sad to say that the quality has fallen in recent years. Never the less, with all the pizza joints in the Dells, it is hard still not to dismiss good pizza from a infamous joint. The best value is to dine-in and get the salad option with your pizza.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Passed through Wisconsin Dells again in August and stopped in. Unlike my previous visit last June, This time it was a quite a "180". There was only one person taking people's orders at the counter. This person was either new or didn't know what she was doing because twice she had to call over someone to assist her with the transaction of the group of people in front of me. When I finally got to the counter quite a line had formed. And when I placed my order she said it would take more than a half hour. I would have left and gone somewhere else but Rocky Rococo's is still the best pizza in Wisconsin.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

There's a Rocky Rococo's franchise near my home where the food and service are both excellent. This franchise, some 126 miles from my home, gets it wrong....except for the pizza. I waited a r e a l l y long time to even have my order taken because of the number of people ahead of me complaining that the order they received and the order they placed were NOT the same thing. My order was simple....a sausage and pepperoni super slice. But while I was waiting an inordinately long interval to even have my order taken I noticed that people were having trouble with the self service soft drink dispenser and nobody was doing anything to correct the situation. I mean seriously...I noticed, why didn't restaurant staff? Anyway, I ordered a root beer from the A&W which is under the same roof. My slice was hot and properly prepared. I didn't feel sick an hour later or even the next day. But the negative aspects of my dining experience did not outweigh the pure bliss of a slice from Rocky's. I expect I shant return to this franchise on future visits to Wisconsin Dells, despite the awesome tastiness of a slice of Rocky's. It's just not worth the hassel. :(