“Awesome. Entertaining. Exotic. A must see!”

Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions
More attraction details
Owner description: Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions Theater has several different styles of shows. The Elite VIP Magic Show, A Giant Stage Magic Show with and without Tigers.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome. Entertaining. Exotic. A must see!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I saw this show with my family. It was one of the best shows I have ever seen. Jeremy Allen is hilarious, entertaining and is great at what he does. You can definitely tell that he loves amazing his audience. I was thrilled to be chosen as part of his show! I would recommend this show to everyone!

2 Thank MacKaylaschaetz

Round Lake Beach, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing and Excellent Show!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We saw Jeremy's show while on vacation. It was our last night at the Dells and what a way to end a great vacation!! The illusions were over the top! Our kids where captivated by everything they saw. Jeremy has such a wonderful stage presence. He was truly born to be a performer and a great one at that. He interacts with the audience very well and the jokes where hilarious! We are still talking about the show to our friends and family and still thinking about how he could do those illusions. We were actually lucky to meet Mr. Allen after the show. What a wonderful young man. He is so nice and humble and took his time to speak to us and other members of the audience. He showed no signs of arrogance and that's what really made the show even more worth it! It's so wonderful to support performs with such talent who truly deserved all their success. We highly recommend this show. We guarantee you will love it!!!

2 Thank cindy b
Midwest
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great for Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We decided on Jeremy Allen over Rick Wilcox simply because we had two for one tickets to Jeremy Allen. I read the reviews here and was apprehensive. When his show first started, my nine year old was scared. My husband and I both looked at each other and chuckled, because it was pretty cheesy. However, both of my boys, ages eleven and nine, LOVED IT! They sat in awe the entire time just enthralled with the illusions. My nine year old even got to go up on stage and participate in a campfire illusion. He was scared at first, but had a blast- so in his element (he loves being on stage). We left the theater and both boys said to me, "That was AWESOME!" You know what? It was- simply because my boys had a blast, my husband and I had a blast. Jeremy Allen gets the audience involved and has a great personality, telling jokes and stories as he goes. Yes, the dancing is cheesy and some of the illusions are a bit more obvious to the more mature people in the audience, but it was fun. We left having had over an hour of a fun, family time with each other and that is what really matters. Yes, the theater is in a strip mall and yes the inside of the theater is small with covered chairs, but the show is fun, fast-paced and interactive. My kids loved it. I highly recommend if you have kids my sons' ages.

2 Thank hawkeyemomkaye
“Kids and I had fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Me and my two kids ages 11 and 14 had alot of fun on july 26th show both my kids were able to get on stage with Jeremy allen and had a good time that they wanted to go back the next night. I really liked the show

Visited July 2013
2 Thank michellepeterson77
Lake Delton, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“very nice change of pace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

The kids loved the show. The theater was just big enough, but seats could be more comfortable. It was nice thing to do with the family. Wish the show was a little longer. The ladies in the show do a lot of dancing.

Visited June 2013