Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$117
$108
HIExpress.com
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$65
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
Hotels.com
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$70
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$88
$83
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$140
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $251/night.

Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
1,146 results
All reviewsdel barfront deskvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitewould stay here againfree breakfastgreat place to staynice stayindoor pooloff seasonupon checknoah's arkwe've stayedfridge and microwavehot tubwater parkhgi
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised with the Hilton Garden Inn. The location was good - not in the heart of the Dells, but easy to find. When we checked in, the staff was very friendly. The room was very, very nice - clean and well-kept, with comfortable furniture and bed. Nice amenities in the bathroom - Neutrogena products, good shower. My only complaints, and they are minor, is that I wanted a lighter weight blanket than the comforter that was on the bed and that the one waitress at breakfast seemed pretty overloaded. She was doing her best to keep up, but she could have used some help. The breakfast was good and it was nice to have the combination of buffet and served dishes.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2010

Nice Hotel,very clean front desk staff very nice. Not right on the main road so it was quiet. The Dell's is a Family area so most Hotels are for Familys with kids,this was just right for me and my teenage son and daughter.

Reviewed September 4, 2010

Well not completely terrible. The girl at the front desk was not friendly or hospitable, which is the customers first impressions of the hotel. Nothing was said about discounts from AAA or AARP which other hotels offer! We got to our room and the spider webs were on the ceiling, the patio was nice except for the nasty washcloth on the floor and only one chair. Also the sliding screen door fell off!!! As we pulled down the covers there was something black on the matress pad of which we cut off and flushed down the toilet god only knows what that was and also we had no tissues. Also for the same nightly rate there usually a continental breakfast offered. ......... Was not a good experience!!!!

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hkssid
HGIWD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2010

hkssid,
I am sorry to hear about your experience at the HGI - Wisconsin Dells being less then you expected. Thank you for sharing the issues you encountered during your stay so we can correct them. I would like to invite you back to try our Hotel in the future so we can deliver the level of service both You and I expect our guests to enjoy.

Chris Scheel

Reviewed August 26, 2010

We also stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn last year as well. During this visit, we were upgraded to a suite - so we had a whirlpool, which the kids loved! The location of this hotel is great. In the summer, we go to Noah's Ark and it is only a few blocks away from there. The hotel is quiet and clean.

The made to order breakfast is very good - service was okay.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

Hilton Garden Inn was wonderful! My on negative experience was that I booked a vacation through RESERVEVACATIONS.COM / WYNDHAM RESORT. Beware! I spent days calling customer service trying to get info regarding our tour time, ( if you miss it, you forfeit your special package). The Hilton didn't have my reservation, because the rep. at reservevacation was last minute faxing it over, although I booked days in advance. Outside of spending a portion of our vacation on the phone chasing answers through reservevacation, and never receiving a call back, the Hilton itself was outstanding. I did receive a free upgrade for the hastle. Next time, I will pay the extra money and book directly through the hotel itself.