“not happy”

Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 1, 2006

I reserved a room using the web, assuming the rates would be fair. Upon check-in I was pleasently treated with offers to help me find places in town that might be of interest. I was told nothing about any specials, coupons, or even about their breakfast. I later learned it was not compliementary but cost $9.95................I don't know what I was expecting for $135.00 a night.
The first night was a typical night at a hotel. Returning to our room after a day of sightseeing.....ready for bed...only to descover....Hilton was conserving energy by not changing our sheets (hummmm....wonder what they did with my $135.00..?)
Ok....I can tollerate that...I'm tired.........going to bed about 10 pm....only to be awakened a few minutes by a very loud humming sound. it sounded like a washing machine in our wall. Ok...by midnight I could take no more of the noise........called the desk , only to find they had put me next door to a party room complete with a whirlpool jucuzzi.....along with drunken friends.

I was told by the night attendant that there was no time restrictions and that they could party all night if they chose to....
and that he had no other rooms to relocate me to.

Well, to make a long story short.......by 2:30 am the noise had stopped enough so I could sleep......(I just don't know what I was expecting for $135.00......and roon ..AND sleep!!!?)

If you choose the Hilton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin...make sure you ask them to change your sheets....and make sure you aren't next to a party room (if you plan on getting any sleep)
All I could get out of the attendants the next morning was "I'm sorry"..................not a coupon for breakfast, not a discount on a future room.......
I would NOT recommend the Hilton Garden Inn in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. I felt I was treated very rudely
Gene Phipps ...Crystal Lake Illinois