Front desk was very rude when we walked in. I paid as much as everyone else to stay there. i felt that because I was not an older business person that I was wasting there time. Breakfast was ok but did not get what i ordered. Paid to get passes to a really crappy water park through the Hilton package. The walls were paper thin and could here what the neighbors were watching at all times. My boyfriend use to be chef for the Hilton and we have been to a lot and this was by far the worst I have ever stayed at. Next time I go to the dells I will be going camping or staying a motel where I know I am getting what I am paying for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn