We visit this area a lot but this was our 1st time to the Hilton Garden Inn, with weekday rate and a military discount we feel we got a good rate for a very large room in the Dells. We had a King Whirlpool suite, the whirlpool with the overhead shower was awesome, room was very clean but it was so large that the furniture just looked tiny and rooms looked bare. Somewhat disappointed in the King bed, like other said, it was very hard in an odd way, it was just very low to the ground it seemed and the linens were not plush like I would expect at a Hilton. Only 3 bath towels in a whirlpool suite I thought was rather skimpy as well. We did visit the lobby bar, strange elevator music and the few customers were all playing on their electronics, the bartender was okay but seemed distracted by what maybe was a friend at the bar, so overall it wasnt a social experience and when we paid the bill we were shocked to find the tiny cocktails outrageously priced. Overall I would stay again for a fair price and have cocktails elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn