We decided to stay one extra night in the Dells after 3 nights across the street at Wilderness on the lake, That's by far the best water park but after 11 straight years we've come to realize you are just another head in a giant water park, so after 4 straight days of lousy self centered service we had their awesome cabana for another day but they wouldn't budge on the $475 night charge so we decided to stay at Hilton Garden Inn across the street, It was not only cheap ($116)+ fees but the service e received was 5 star and it did not end at the front desk, it lasted through the room service bringinng us extra pillows and a roll out bed and then ending with the manager throwing in a great breakfast for 4 even though we only had one voucher, the breakfast was't the usual cont. they had people making fresh to order waffles, pan cakes and eggs along with oakmeal, cereal etc. this was a pleasant surprise and we will for sure stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn