The Hilton Garden Inn in Wisconsin Dells is a "servicable" place to stay. Nothing bad, nothing special. Overall it was comfortable, quiet and makes for a good nights sleep. Staff was good but not special. Hotel was clean, bright and temperature was good. The beds are rock hard if you like that sort of thing. The covers on the bed are clean but thin and there are no additional covers in the room which was difficult to deal with in March. Breakfast was pay as you go and very very limited (3 items). Parking lot was covered in ice and it appears no one was interested in doing anything about the danger. We are younger but would be a problem for the older set. Overall......a place to stay, nothing more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Del-Bar Restaurant on Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Lake Delton, shopping, entertainment and other Wisconsin attractions nearby. The Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells hotel has deluxe accommodations, friendly service, and a relaxed atmosphere that awaits our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Hilton Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Hilton Garden Inn