Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$117
$108
HIExpress.com
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$88
$83
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$70
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
Travelocity
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$275
$175
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$140
Hotels.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
1,146 results
All reviewsdel barfront deskvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitewould stay here againfree breakfastgreat place to staynice stayindoor pooloff seasonupon checknoah's arkwe've stayedfridge and microwavehot tubwater parkhgi
995 - 1,000 of 1,146 reviews
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If your looking for clean, quiet, comfortable, affordable, this is the place. You don't have to put up with kids running the halls all night, trying to find a place to park, over priced drinks or food. The staff is helpful, the rooms are clean, the beds are very comfortable. When you check room prices online you have the option to add on packages. We always add the del-bar package, $ 75 dining certificate that costs you only $ 50. Great place to eat and you can walk there. Over all the hilton is a great place to stay, i only wish we would of discovered it sooner.

Room Tip: Choose a corner room 2nd floor with a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jeff w
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time at the Wisconsin Dells. I am writing this review from my room currently at the Hilton Garden Inn.

The location of this hotel is perfect because everything is closeby. I enjoyed my stay the most because of how courteous the front desk staff has been towards me. They are very helpful and some even went out of their way to accommodate myself.

They have 4 hot tubs. 2 of them are outside and 2 of them are indoors. Each time I went it was very peaceful to use them. The indoor pool is only 5' deep but it is a heated which is a plus. They also have a walk up bar in the pool area.

The only downsides I found, the gym closes at 10pm and to eat breakfast it costs $10 a person. It is much cheaper to just go to Dunkin Donuts! Other than that, I have no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 10, 2012

All kids running the show. The lobby is very nice, but it ended there. The pool was cloudy and over amount of chemical to keep clean, the hot tub area had bottle caps and butts on the ground and the hot tubs had scum on the sides and leaves in them. They didnt look like they were cared for in weeks. Had trouble with the first room smelling like urine so they switched the room, which was better, but the front dest forgot about us for an hour, we finally went down to the lobby the get the key, and she said she forgot. Understaffed front desk and I suspect the whole hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have stayed here a few times when we go up to the dells and it has always been a flawless visit. We have tried to stay in other resorts and they don't hold a candle to the location, customer service, and quality of this hotel. The beds are very comfortable, the rates are good for quality, and the noise level is very low. We were within walking distance of pretty much everything we wanted to do. Each night we took walks outside and stopped in some of the shops. We walked to Mr. Pancake in the morning for breakfast, which is a great breakfast diner, and we walked to Noah's Ark, which was nice. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to last minute reservations. All in all, it's the best place to stay in the Dells.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor and at the end for a balcony and some quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kbhittner
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

First of all, I should say that I am a Hilton Diamond of many years, so I've stayed in a LOT of Hilton properties, including HGI's. This is not your average HGI. Don't get me wrong, this is a great property, But if you're looking for your typical hilton garden inn business hotel, you will find some differences.... first of all, the pool is huge, and there are multiple hot tubs. There is also no restaurant here, other than the breakfast area, so you can't have lunch or dinner at the hotel. The breakfast restaurant is handled a bit differently than your standard HGI hotel in that you have to order your hot items (eggs etc) from a wait staff member, rather than having the option of serving it yourself out of a warming tray, which is kind of a pain. That being said, there are about 7 or 8 restaurants within 100 yards of the entrance to the hotel, so you won't want for food. All in all, this is very much like your typical hilton garden inn business hotel, but it is definitely tweaked a bit to accommodate families on vacation. Also of note is that this hotel is right in the middle of the action, and is literally next door to the Water Ski Show

• Stayed: July 2012