1,162 results
All reviewsdel barfront deskvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitewould stay here againfree breakfastgreat place to staynice stayindoor pooloff seasonupon checknoah's arkwe've stayedfridge and microwavehot tubwater parkhgi
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hilton Garden Inn WI Dells is a perfect place to go to relax, unwind and destress. Close to the amenities, (next door is Sprecher Restaurant and Del Bar, BOTH are great places to dine)

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Paid $158 per night with only local cable TV available! No History nor Discovery! Even Super 8 is better! Staff was OK, room is clean, price is way too high, will stay in Holiday Inn in the future, such a disapointment!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I come to Wisconsin Dells for work several times a year. And this hotel is great in accommodating business travelers. There are usually some people here with kids for the water parks. But I have never heard them. Breakfast is well done and the bar is great.

This HGI is certainly up to Hilton standards. Internet is extremely slow. Good for email and basic web surfing. I dont watch tv on tv any more. Was unable to stream on my ipad or laptop. The Internet here made my iPad a paper holder for two days.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We recently stayed here for one night while celebrating our anniversary in the Dells. We are a young couple on a budget but I spent more than I usually would thinking that this hotel would be a tad nicer than my usual cheaper hotels. NOPE! There was absolutely nothing that set this hotel apart from hotels that I've stayed at for $80-$100/ night in the dells. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's also nothing extraordinary. It is conveniently located to many of the dells attractions.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I never complain about hotels until now. We normally stay at the Great Wolf and love it but planned differently this trip. Hotel is under construction during the start of their peak season???? We were traveling with small kids so booked a two room suite-they moved me to a room with one bed stating our room was under construction. Obviously this wouldnt work so they did find me a room with a bed and sofa bed. Check in was at 3 and we didnt get a room until after 4 again posed a problem as our baby needed a nap and I really wanted in the room much earlier. Housekeeping left two garbages over filling on the floor one day, found a large hairball in the bed on night one, had a drunken woman next door screaming which woke up my family at 2 am one night, and needed to do some laundry before we left to another destination for a week and found the laundry room was also under construction and not available. Trust me the laundry mat in the Dells is the nastiest place I've ever had to go-it's been a decade plus since I've had the displeasure of having to use one and next time I'll just purchase new clothes-yuck. Stayed here once a few years ago and was okay but this time never again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family