Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$185
$162
HIExpress.com
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$168
$158
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$250
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$213
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$186
Orbitz.com
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$170
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$290
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
1,146 results
All reviewsdel barfront deskvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitewould stay here againfree breakfastgreat place to staynice stayindoor pooloff seasonupon checknoah's arkwe've stayedfridge and microwavehot tubwater parkhgi
Reviewed November 2, 2011

The room was NASTY! 11/1/11

Hair on the sink...lots of it. Pubic hair ALL OVER the bedspread...which was also jusst plain dirty. I can live with the room being VERY OUTDATED (very old tube-type tv, beatup furniture, VERY stained rugs, etc.) IF the room is clean. This was one of the worst I have seen.

When I asked for a different room, the uninterested woman at the front desk offered another romm, but acted like she could care less.

Even though I was dead tired, I bolted! Very disappointing!!! I am a Hilton Honors member and travel A LOT. I can't remember a worse room or service.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Mark F
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I love staying here. Rooms and beds are very comfortable! Quiet. Great places to eat nearby. Quiet compared to many other places in the Dells. Breakfast choices are very good. Not much for a bar.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2011

My wife and I stayed one night here as she was at a two day medical conference. We decided to stay here instead of her conference location mainly because of the Hilton Honors program and the fact that we do like Hilton's when we travel. We were not disappointed! The hotel is very nice and the staff very personable. The large room we had was very clean and if you like whirlpool tubs, you will not be disappointed. The fireplace, fridge, and micro wave were nice touches. Our balcony, with very nice chairs, was large and overlooked a park like area. The breakfast in the morning for $9.95 is a made to order, all you can eat menu which is great because nothing sits out. It was excellent. The pool area looked very nice and had both indoor and outdoor jacuzzi's...nice touch in the fall! The desk agent informed me that the hotel was currently going thru room renovations and the new amenities would be beautiful. Very nice but I don't know why because both our room and all common areas were very new in appearance. If you are looking for a very nice place to stay in the Dells with a family, and you don't need a water park on site, this is it. I will say this, I am sure glad we did not stay where my wife's conference was...it was dirty and it smelled. Some of the resorts in the area, with water parks, are not all they are cracked up to be. My thanks to the management here for a great stay.

JS Milwaukee, WI

PS One of the reviews said there were no showers in their jacuzzi rooms. There are only two rooms like that and they are currently not available as they are going through the renovation process which will add showers to those rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a deluxe king suite when booking and use you AAA card for a great rate.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Having a change in plans, I just happened to "drop by" Wisconsin Dells and this Hilton Garden Inn without first checking with Tripadvisor first - something I never do! But, it was a very pleasant experience. Driving around Wisconsin Dells and Lake Delton looking for a hotel/motel,resort is quite an experience with the abundance of options. When I came across a known chain, I drove up, booked a room at a very reasonable price (early October). I was upgraded to a king suite with a lovely balcony overlooking the front of the property which is really beautiful with large mature pine trees and lush green lawn with many flowers The front office staff was professional, helpful and courteous in finding the right room for my needs.

The suite was a nice size with a living area with a desk, love seat and comfy chair. They also had the usual television. They also had a mini bar with the usual microwave, frig and coffee maker - which is always nice to have. They choice of channels was not abundant but provided me with what I wanted to look at so that was not a problem.

The bathroom was large and roomy with a granite counter top and nice amenities.

The bedroom was also well appointed with all the usual features but one additional one - a sleep number bed! I have never slept in one and was interested in how I would like it. It was comfortable but nothing special - although they had this amazing mattress cover of soft material that added to the experience. Can't fault anyone on the comfort feature. Oh, the desk also had a Henry Miller comfy chair which is great compared to some desk chairs I have had the dis-pleasure of having to use while traveling!

The morning breakfast was the usual eggs, pancakes, french toast, meats and potatoes. Along with cereals, yogurt, various bread options and rolls. Fruit, juice and, of course coffee or tea. Can't say the coffee was all that amazing but it was drinkable.

The property was clean and well maintained and really cannot fault them in any area. They also have a bar that is open for drinks in the evening on site if this works for you. I liked the place a lot for adults and cannot say how children would feel being in this child-driven community with so many theme type hotels.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room with a balcony = which is a nice addition.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Stayed here over the Labor Day Weekend. Completely sold out and still did not hear a thing in our room from either side of us or the halls. Read one review that said the hotel was not clean...there's always one person like that! This place was very very clean and typical of every Garden Inn we stay at. Pool is in-doors and small, but if you want the big pool or built in water park you have to pay for it. (Go 2 minutes down the road to Noah's...just an awesome park). The Buffett was good with the typical hot/cold items. Night staff went out of there way to highlight the things we should do in town during our stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family