“Amazing”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #42 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The service was amazing and the food was delicious!! All of the employees are really fun and great people!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I love the place. Looks great, they deliver, and it's prompt. The food is always delicious no matter what I have ordered and they will even make it to how you want it. Thanks for the great food.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

First of all I love the crews because they were so friendly, second the food tasted so good, and the restaurant inside looks fancy.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The server was great. We went for the lunch buffet. It had a very limited selection. The rice was dry. The food was soggy. It was the worst Chinese food I've had. We left very disappointed. I don't understand how the reviews here can be so high.

2  Thank Tracey K
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Honestly, I was a little worried walking into this place. We were looking for a place to eat and would have totally missed it if google hadn't of found it for us. It is a pretty nice restaurant inside and right away the staffs' attitudes are very positive. The waiters/waitresses were amazing and very helpful and the owner made sure to come see us as well. He recommened I get the Heavenly Chicken and I've gotta say it was delicious. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys this type of food.

1  Thank stellafranchesca10