“Try somewhere else”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #41 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a quick meal between water parks, ordered take out. It was just ok. Big portions but very blah. Chicken was dry. In stead of ham in our chef salad, it was cut up hot dog. Go somewhere else!

1  Thank Jennifer M

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food was wonderful and the price is reasonable. The staff was very friendly.I highly recommend thid spot to anybody.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I and my wife loved the food here . Everything we ordered was delicious and right on time. Also the restaurant staffs were very friendly. Overall a great experience.

1  Thank Siddhartha B
Reviewed May 30, 2014

OK. I love chinese/asian food and eat it regularly. I have never had a worse experience or worse food. We traveled with our kids who are now 11, 15, 19, 21, 22. They were adamant about wanting Mexican food but the Mexican reviews were not good. I saw the awesome reviews of this place and rely on trip advisor all the time so I really, really wanted to come here. For the first time on this trip, we separated our group and we dropped the older teens downtown for Mexican food and me, my husband and my 11 yr old came here. It was evening so it was not for the buffet. We were sat immediately but somehow were seated by the register where servers input orders and where they walk in the kitchen. So, we had that chaos happening through our whole meal. But, I can get past that until someone in the back started yelling at the workers, which was so unprofessional. I'm guessing if I were across the room I may not have been able to hear it but it was loud yelling. We sat quite a while before anyone came to help us. Finally, a server came and asked if we had been helped yet. He then immediately took our order and was very nice the whole time. My husband ordered the szeschan (however its spelled) chicken I believe and I ordered happy family which I think was to have 5 diff meats in it. I ordered mine spicy and ordered an order of crab rangoon and a diet pepsi. I wanted a half order of crab rangoon but they don't allow that so we had to purchase 8. This was fine as I was excited to try it. My drink came and didn't taste right and looked like dirty water. After a bit, I told the server who said "oh ya, the syrup is out" and promply got me a new drink that was fine. (I'm thinking if he knew it was out why did he give this light colored drink to me. It was obvious) Still thinking everything is fine we wait for our meals. The crab rangoon came. It was ok. Nothing special but not bad either. Very average. Our meals came timely but my husband didn't like his at all. I tried it and didn't like it either and assumed it was the sauce it was in. Mine came and didn't look like the right food because it looked like all chicken with a few shrimp and was not spicy at all. It was very, very bland but tasted fine. However, the thing I noticed right away was that the rice seemed undercooked. It was hard and didn't taste good. It was weird cuz none of us mentioned the rice at first to the server or even to each other....maybe cuz we were so hungry. A bit later the server came and said they didn't do my order correctly cuz they didn't make it spicy and dropped off a container of spicy sauce for me to use. I then said I wasn't sure this was even mine as I didn't see the crab or other meats in my meal. He then pointed to what looked like more chicken and said it was crab. OK. Once he walked off my husband mentions the hard rice of which both my son and I chime in that it seems hard and not done. Just then, the server runs up to the table and says he's sorry that he gave us rice that was not done. Picks up the bowl and puts a new one with good rice down. I said ok....but now all my food is mixed in with the uncooked rice. He promply said they will get me a new meal and he them told the owner who was nearby that they needed to make a new meal only this time make it spicy. Soon came my new meal made correctly. Only this time, I didn't like it. It tasted like my husbands meal we didn't like. So, I'm guessing we don't like the taste of the spicy sauce. Anyway, as I'm starving I continue to eat using the new rice. Unfortunately, the new rice was not cooked either and was hard and chewy still. I tried to eat the food without the rice which was not good now because of the spicy sauce in it. At this point, I was so disappointed I could have cried. I did not tell them that the rice was again hard and that the food was awful. They did know though, that my drink was bad, the rice was not cooked right the first time, and that my meal was not made correctly the first time. We got no discount or apology and paid the full price and left. I left not even really being mad. I was actually very sad. I was so excited to try this place because of the reviews and knew I was going to have an awesome meal which is why I came even without my older kids who went to Mexican. I left hungry and went to Chi Pizza and had garlic bread and lemon cake which was to die for. My advice, skip this place. Maybe the buffet or the chicken dish people talk about is better. All I know, is that I'm not coming back to find out.

3  Thank mooper
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The employees were very helpful and nice. The food was made in record time and I will b full for awhile. A MUST GO