“Dynasty is a 'Must' for Those Seeking Fresh, Delicious Chinese Cuisine”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our Thanksgiving plans changed a couple days ago so I was looking for a new experience for this holiday for my family, including my Mother-in-law. We decided on a movie and Chinese food, secretly hoping for the experience like that in A Christmas Story where Ralph and his family went for Chinese food. Although we didn't have the Christmas duck, we were treated like (important) family and the cuisine was amazing. My wife and I love to travel and this food beats out the competition from Madison to Vegas! This experience was greater than my expectations.

Specifically, Sunny, the owner, understands that eating out is not just a means to end hunger but prides himself on knowing that dining out should be an experience for the entire family. He is kind, funny, and eager to talk with his guests and connect his fantastic food to that shared experience. We had specific dishes we wanted to try and Sunny made a couple recommendations at our urging. We were overwhelmed at the quality of the dishes presented.

As a litmus test, we always order Orange Chicken when trying new Chinese restaurants. Using fresh ingredients, the thinly battered chicken pieces should be slightly crisp on the outside and tender in the middle with an orange glaze that is not bitter but measured with the exact amount of orange zest to make the chicken pop. If the batter is over-prepared you will get a singed, almost metallic, taste. Sunny's orange chicken was prepared perfectly with exact amount of zest in the glaze. Each dish was prepared using fresh ingredients and the expertise showed. The dishes were also presented to us with flowers carved from turnips - very neat.

When you go, have Sunny's chefs prepare the Heavenly Chicken, Orange Chicken, Salt & Pepper Prawns, Mongolian Beef, Chicken & Mushrooms, or Chicken & Broccoli - you are in for a treat. Sunny will show you and your family the 'floating oil' bar top and treat you like you're long-lost family - one that he's happy to see.

Thank-you Sunny and staff for a wonderful afternoon and a new tradition! Keep up the fantastic service and fresh food - we're looking forward to seeing you all, soon!
The Roundys

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Great Chinese food and great service!! I was in Wisconsin dells on business. I stumble upon this great restaurant. The owner was so friendly and the staff was equally impressive. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect for any occasion. I was there every night for a week trying out their different dishes.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great food and fast service.Owner came and showed the kids the bar top which had in built oil which moved as you moved the glass.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We took Sunny's recommendations for our dinners and weren't disappointed! We've been here a few times now and the food and service are always consistent. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

My favorite place to eat! They are so kind here! Sunny is by far the nicest person!! I adore him! The food it great the prices are great for the amount of food you get! I just love it!!!