“Great food and service!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #36 of 183 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
chicago, IL
“Great food and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went here thinking it was a Buffet. I guess it is during lunch on some days but we were there for dinner which was order from the menu. That was fine just not what we expected for some reason. I'd say the place was about 25% full. The menu prices were quite reasonable for everything. I think the highest priced items were $12.95 and many were in the 6-8.95 range. Kids menu had kid standards for $4.50.

I had the pepper steak which was very good. It came out sizzling like an order of fajitas. Only thing I noted on it is the menu noted as hot and spicy and I didn't get any of that. Plenty of good flavored and tender steak along with peppers and onions over rice. The rice was served family style for all at the table. I thought it was well worth the 12.95 pricing.

A few others had the sweet and sour chicken plates and they also said it was very good. The group shared an order(s) of dumplings to start. I didn't like them as much as I thought they were too crunchy, but I was in the minority in that department.

The service was very good. The staff was always available, got any refills quickly, dishes, chopsticks, or whatever was needed.

Enjoyed the dinner here and likely will return on future trips to the dells for that meal break which doesn't include burgers or pizza!!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank ntlwhlr

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were pretty much the only people in here for lunch, but we decided to try it anyway. Our waitress seemed nervous, or didn't really know what was going on. I asked her about a sauce on one of the dishes and if it was brown or white...she said white (which is what my kids like). So we ordered that chicken dish and it came out with brown sauce. No biggie, but it is just a color,you would think that was an easy question. Our dishes were just like any other chinese, nothing special. But the egg rolls were to die for! They were thin and crispy with a wonderful cabbage filling. They came out hot and crispy...we could have ordered a whole bunch.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunny will take care of you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Excellent food everytime I go there, great drink prices. Always a good time! Sunny always does his best to make sure everything is great, above average service, and amazing food.

Baxter, Tennessee, United States
“Great Food friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We are from Tennessee, we got there got seated quickly and Our food came out with in about 10 min. of us ordering it. Great Chinese Food, polite and good service. Very Cool liquid bar 1st my husband and I have every seen one!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Sunny is the heart and soul of Wisconsin Dells!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Sunny showed us a great experience for our first time in Wisc. Dells! Knows his customer service. Very nice guy. My cousin and I with our fiances had a great time. Food was awesome and went back multiple times during our stay at Wisc. Dells. Sunny showed us the spirit of a vacation and service. I will go back whenever I come back. Thank you Sunny!