“Great food and service!!”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #42 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went here thinking it was a Buffet. I guess it is during lunch on some days but we were there for dinner which was order from the menu. That was fine just not what we expected for some reason. I'd say the place was about 25% full. The menu prices were quite reasonable for everything. I think the highest priced items were $12.95 and many were in the 6-8.95 range. Kids menu had kid standards for $4.50.

I had the pepper steak which was very good. It came out sizzling like an order of fajitas. Only thing I noted on it is the menu noted as hot and spicy and I didn't get any of that. Plenty of good flavored and tender steak along with peppers and onions over rice. The rice was served family style for all at the table. I thought it was well worth the 12.95 pricing.

A few others had the sweet and sour chicken plates and they also said it was very good. The group shared an order(s) of dumplings to start. I didn't like them as much as I thought they were too crunchy, but I was in the minority in that department.

The service was very good. The staff was always available, got any refills quickly, dishes, chopsticks, or whatever was needed.

Enjoyed the dinner here and likely will return on future trips to the dells for that meal break which doesn't include burgers or pizza!!

2  Thank ntlwhlr
There are newer reviews for Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were pretty much the only people in here for lunch, but we decided to try it anyway. Our waitress seemed nervous, or didn't really know what was going on. I asked her about a sauce on one of the dishes and if it was brown or white...she said white (which is what my kids like). So we ordered that chicken dish and it came out with brown sauce. No biggie, but it is just a color,you would think that was an easy question. Our dishes were just like any other chinese, nothing special. But the egg rolls were to die for! They were thin and crispy with a wonderful cabbage filling. They came out hot and crispy...we could have ordered a whole bunch.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Excellent food everytime I go there, great drink prices. Always a good time! Sunny always does his best to make sure everything is great, above average service, and amazing food.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We are from Tennessee, we got there got seated quickly and Our food came out with in about 10 min. of us ordering it. Great Chinese Food, polite and good service. Very Cool liquid bar 1st my husband and I have every seen one!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Sunny showed us a great experience for our first time in Wisc. Dells! Knows his customer service. Very nice guy. My cousin and I with our fiances had a great time. Food was awesome and went back multiple times during our stay at Wisc. Dells. Sunny showed us the spirit of a vacation and service. I will go back whenever I come back. Thank you Sunny!