“Absolutely disgusting!”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We are in the Dells now and I had to write this review as soon as I could. It was gross, we got there about 1:20, the so called "buffet" ended at 2pm. The food on that buffet looked like it had been sitting there for weeks. Yes they brought out some fresh food and it looked and tasted as if it was made weeks ago, just heated. We saw our server once, that is when he sat us down. Completely over priced, $55 for 2 adults, and 2 11yr olds! So my review is don't waste your time, effort, energy, or money on Wisconsin Dells so called "#1" restaurant!

2  Thank yolie D

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Sunny is the owner and he loves to give you a great experience. The first time we visited we had the buffet. My initial thought when I saw the buffet was it is small. When I eat buffets I like a big selection in case I have a hard time finding something I like. Well that was not the case, everything on the buffet was delicious. We went away full and satisfied. We visited again on a day when he buffet was not available. We ordered a lunch portion off the menu, wow it was a big portion. I wasn't able to finish it all. I hade sweet and sour chicken, which was amazing. My husband had the Mongolian beef, which he raved about.
We ate out at numerous restaurants while on our vacation, all were good, but Dynasty was amazing. Even writing about Dynasty makes me want more.

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Dynasty experience is a unique combination of Chinese cuisine, attentive service and drinks all served in a high energy music atmosphere. This has to be one of the best Chinese restaurants in the Dells!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped at the outdoor bar they have set up in the warmer months and had appetizers and drinks. I ordered paper wrapped chicken and he ordered chicken wings. I enjoyed the paper wrapped chicken but he didn't care very much for his wings as they were lacking flavor. We both had several drinks and they were just ok. We will go elsewhere for drinks but want to come back to try out their Chinese food.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went there after a day at the waterpark, kids were tired... We were a party of 6 + 2 kids.. Hostess said 20 min wait, then after 5 mins she asked me if we were waiting for the table or if we placed a to go order. She was ready to seat us after 5 mins, kids were playing outside, so I took a minute to bring them in... Her first words- do u want to be seated or not. She was so damn rude. Them we got a waiter that knew nothing, I asked her if we can get a schezwan chicken with out mushroom, she said there were too busy, and won't be able to do that. She didn't even know if a particular soup had pork and she said she doesn't know. She really had no idea about what they were serving. We some how placed an order, then after 25 mins another guy comes out and says they are out of chicken and can not server our order as is. He wanted us to substitute our chicken order with something. After all their stupidity and rudeness we walked away without eating anything.

2  Thank Skarja