“Heavenly Chicken is truly heavenly”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #36 of 190 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Heavenly Chicken is truly heavenly”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My son & I started going here while it was under construction & you could only get take out. We have been back several times since. We usually go for the lunch buffet. The owner & staff are very friendly & outgoing. I LOVE the Heavenly Chicken & the egg drop soup. Each time we go I always say I am going to try something else but end up eating the chicken & the soup. I just wish they would add white rice to the buffet besides the fried rice, & also some chopped green peppers & onions for their sweet n sour chicken. I would love to see egg foo young added to the buffet as well. Perhaps that will get me to have something else beside the Heavenly Chicken; or not as I do seem to be addicted to it! I am sure as they establish themselves here they will only continue to add more menu items, work out some of the kinks & improve.

1 Thank switallawe3fish

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food and atmosphere ever”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Amazing service, truly care for customer, food was the best and in big portions. I was impressed in much every way. The atmosphere was great and one that changes with event. Liquid bar and great atmosphere

1 Thank Robbie_Ram
“Very blan food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We ordered a few different thing and everything was blan. No flavor to any of the food crab poppers were fried and cold.

2 Thank Starcreed
rockkstar, Owner at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am discouraged to hear your thoughts on our food, but nonetheless, appreciate you giving us a try. As we continue to perfect each dish, we hope that in the future we will see you again and have the opportunity to share some of our family favorites with yours. Take care and hope to see you again.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I have sat and ate at many different Chinese Restaurants and I would like to say that the Dells Dynasty has by far the best Chinese food I have ever ate! They're selection is outstanding and the food is always fresh. I send all my friends and family to this place cause I know the food will be worth every penny. The staff does a very good job caring for customers and the dining experience was amazing. I would highly recommend eating in or even delivery from the Dells Dynasty. I will be coming in to eat again.

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Amazing Food & Fantastic Service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have traveled all the way from the West to the East Coast & Dells Dynasty has the best Chinese food I have ever had. Astounding taste & colossal portions!! You definitely do not leave this restaurant hungry or disappointed!!

2 Thank Carla S