“Amazing Food & Fantastic Service”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #42 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have traveled all the way from the West to the East Coast & Dells Dynasty has the best Chinese food I have ever had. Astounding taste & colossal portions!! You definitely do not leave this restaurant hungry or disappointed!!

2  Thank Carla S
There are newer reviews for Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Dy nasty should be the name. I went there after reading other reviews and I hate to be that guy who thinks employees wrote reviews but I can't figure out why it got even a remotely good review. I will make this short because the end is the best part... its February and it was about 55 in there. Everyone had a jacket on, when the door opened a cold wind blew in. When other reviews say a limited buffet they are understating the facts. There are 12 choices but of those one was french fries and one chicken nuggets. Nothing I normally eat was up there, no Mongolian beef or general tso. Here's the ending. The owners little girl was running around playing by the buffet and stopped next to our table that was next to the buffet and she THREW UP all over the floor. Then again and again. I had to check my shoes she was that close. If the owners read this Hi its me the guy your kid threw up by, I won't be back. We are locals. Oh soda is 2.50.

3  Thank wisconsinguy2424
Craig P, Director of Sales at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

We are very sorry for this review and those people's version of that day, but regardless we here at Dynasty will never fault, blame or be mad with any 3 year old child for being sick or even throwing up. shame on you, good luck. And the rest of their story's so out of whack we don't even care to respond.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Go here 4 or 5 times a week, amazing food and service, owner sunny and his wife shari make friends with every customer who walks through door... Best chinese in the state forsure amazing taste and huge portions... love you guys keep up the good work...

1  Thank pboy87
Craig P, Director of Sales at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

We here at Dynasty, wish to thank everyone for their business and hope to prepare and serve many meals and memories for you,your family and friends for years to come. We encourage you to respond to us through Tripadvisor. Anything we can do to further inhance your dinning experience don't hesitate to let us know. We value your opinion and patronage.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Soley based on the online reviews we stopped @ Dynesty. It is totally hidden behind Tommy Bartlett but what a hidden gem! Service was welcoming and friendly. Food was authentic and amazing!! Portions were huge! I will eat here everytime I stop. What an overall great experience! Not your typical chinese food...it was so delicious and fresh! Sunny's Heavenly Chicken is the best!!! I am craving it just writing about it.

1  Thank jewlz_37
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Looking for great food at reasonable prices, then Dynasty is a must. I have eaten there several times and the food is always fresh. The owner takes pride in the service he provides. If you are not sure what to order try the heavenly chicken and fried rice. I could live off that meal everyday.

1  Thank Larry B