“Wonderful experience”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #41 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The Dynasty Restaurant in Wisconsin Dells was a wonderful dining experience. Our first trip, we ordered food off the menu. The service was fast and friendly, the food was excellent. I had salt and pepper calamari, it was the best I have ever tasted. My girlfriend had heavenly chicken. She raved about it. The next day my GF insisted on the lunch buffet. I am usually not a big fan of buffets, but It was surprisingly good, well above average. I surely will return when in Wisconsin Dells.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been several terrible Chinese restaurants in the past decade but this one must be the worst. We ordered about $70 food but still not enough for 4 adults. I picked the "fish flavored pork slices" which is very common but theirs were totally different than anyone else. Not only tasted terribly, the pork was so undercooked that nobody of us could take a bite. Service was reasonable terrible since they didn't really need any of us come back. We asked for water during the order because all of thirsty then we waited for 20 minutes before the water is served. We asked for chopsticks in the middle but we never got it at the end. The bathroom was totally out of order. Human wastes piled up because all automatic flusher were out of order. When I find they are out of hand soup I really hated myself why I came here.

Actually, as you guys can see here, its review is really good at Tripadvisor. The only reason why I came there was these good reviews here. Did they just recently change ownership? Amazing...

1  Thank Li L
rockkstar, Owner at Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I am sorry to hear about your experience on Christmas day, when you arrived with 4 adults and 3 teenagers. This day in particular, we were actually closed, and here as a family gathering. We did our best to help with preparing a meal for you on this day, but unfortunately this was not up to your standards. For this I apologize. I hope you will be willing to give us another opportunity, on a normal business day. Again, I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate you on a day we were not open, as our good gesture seemed to fail your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

During our stay in Wisconsin Dells we were looking for Chinese food. This was only Chinese restaurant we found. We loved our visit to the place. The food was excellent, we received great service and prices were reasonable to. The place is well located right outside the Tommy Bartlett show. -Jay

1  Thank dkkale
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have eaten here a few times and the food is always fresh & is actually the best tasting Chinese I've had in a long time! Both times I ordered off the menu, so I can't speak to the buffet, but based off of my other experiences, I would imagine it is better than most buffets I've been to. The liquid bar (think lava lamp that you can touch & set your drinks on) is fun to play with if you have a few drinks before, after, or in lieu of your meal! And on top of it all, the service was great. So unless you hit a really off night, I think you'll have a great experience at this place!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went and had the buffet, fresh food and good selection! The staff was very friendly and helpful, everytime my soda was half gone theyd bring me a new one. The took our plates away as fast as we finished them so we never had to stare at dirty plates when we came back from the buffet with new ones. Will definitly visit on our next trip!

1  Thank cherish w