“The best chinese food.”

Dells Dynasty Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #36 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale Chinise cusine at affortable family prices. Located centrally in Wisconsin Dells featuring the best Chinese food you have ever tasted in a modern Chinese decor with a full bar and huge outside patio. Dynasty offers free delivery $25 min within 5 miles , and daily lunch buffet(11am - 2pm) Winter Buffet Sat & Sun only. As well as sit down dining in a beautifully designed space you have to see to believe. Late night dancing and drinks in the Red Dragon Lounge, elavated dance floor and light show.Wisconsins Only Liquid Bar.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“The best chinese food.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

The best food and bartender ever can't wait for the next summer if can make it!! I will definetly come back!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Not just the best chinese food in town but the best in the whole dells area. Grrat food and great service.

“It's the Best Restaurant”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am a student from Taiwan and I think their food made me think of my home. All the foods were delicious. The owner of the restaurant was very friendly to me and my friends. The serve was really great!

Rockford, Illinois
“Good and not so good”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ordered fried rice two days in a row because we liked it. Ordered sweet sour chicken thought it was very good. lo-mein noodles not what were used to and same with egg foo young very different and kinda gross. egg rolls are more like spring rolls to me.

I will not dine in here again because they added the tip to the bill. (I feel this way about all restaurants) I think servers should be paid based on the service provided. We did have 7 people including kids in our party I don't know if that was the reason for the tip added to the bill but regardless I will not dine in again. Service was average. I might order the fried rice or sweet sour chicken for take out if hungry for it while in the area. We also got more food in the boxes for take out compared to when we dined in. I also think the fried rice tasted better when we ordered it for take out the night before. Consistent taste might be a problem here based on the rice tasting different when ordered on different days.

• Visited August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent food, low selection, high price”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Even in a tourist trap, a lunch Chinese buffet with 2 beverages shouldn't cost $25.99 + tip. I think I would have been fine with this if they had a bigger selection. They had about 12-14 items of Chinese food and about the same for a salad and desserts. The food tasted good and it's 1 of only 2 places in the Dells to get Chinese food.

• Visited August 2012