We were looking for a basic, clean place to stay in the Dells while attending a seminar. This place fit the bill. Definitely clean and definitely basic with a good firm bed. The place is a dated, but that was not unexpected. It took me back to my childhood--and I'm in my 50s.
At first, I was concerned that it would be noisy because the walls were thin, but everything quieted right down each night at 10:00. The room is a bit dark but I loved the night light in the bathroom.
One suggestion--a hook on the back of the bathroom door would be inexpensive and make showering much easier. I do not like putting my clothes on the floor but there was no other option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells