I convinced my wife to pack up our two boys and go to the Dells for Automotion weekend. Basically, it is a car show with lots of vehicles, several hundred for sure. We had a great weekend. Stayed at the Starlite. It is a nice place, smaller motel with a pool (although the pool opens on Memorial Day weekend so we were a week early to enjoy it). But no problem because we got 4 tickets to Chula Vista Waterpark included in the cost of the room. Our boys loved it. The price of the hotel room was super reasonable considering the waterpark tickets. We were also able to walk to downtown because it was only a few blocks. The place was all around clean and comfortable. Would stay here again next time. Will recommend to family and friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells