My six year old son summed it up by saying, "Mom, this was the "Bestest" vacation ever." We really had a great vacation. Not only was it affordable, we felt like we were at home. The owners would say hi to us whenever they saw us. They really work hard all day long. They make sure everything is nice and clean. We had a room with two queen beds. The room was very clean and spacious. The beds were super comfortable. We used the pool every evening. My son absolutely loved the pool. The water was nice and warm. We also got free tickets to Chula Vista Waterpark with our room so we took advantage of that too. We would recommend the Starlite to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells