I visited with my three teenaged sons (ages 13, 15, and 18). We are travelling cross-country and doing some mountain biking along the way. We stopped at Devil's Lake in Baraboo, biked until we were exhausted, and then made our way to the Dells. We stayed at the Starlite for two nights. It was a very good experience. We were greeted politely when we checked in, we got free waterpark passes, had a nice corner room on the second floor. We enjoyed the pool and walked downtown. The owner even let us store our expensive mountain bikes in the storage room. I thought that was going above and beyond. . . going the extra mile. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the place looked kept up. The price was also very reasonable considering the waterpark passes. Would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells