We stayed 2 nights and I think I got the best sleep ever. I asked at the front desk about the beds and they told me that they had just replaced all the beds in the building we stayed at in May. The room was very clean and so was the pool area. We came on the weekend and they were having a special promotion where we got Mt. Olympus tickets for free. Also, got Chula Vista passes, but I think those are a regular thing. All things considered, we got a super deal because we used Mt. Olympus for free one day and Chula Vista the second day. Kids had a nice time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells, across from Bowman Park. We have 36 newly remodeled rooms. We take pride in making your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Cancellation policy: 72 hours notice on standard rooms and 5 days notice on suites. Early checkouts subject to 72 hour notice. Complimentary coffee. Non-smoking rooms available. Cable TV, Outdoor heated pool, air conditioning/electric heat, adjoining rooms/family suites, queen/king size beds, jacuzzi rooms, free ice. Check in: 2:00 pm. Check out: 10:00 am. Refrigerators/microwaves/rollaway beds/cribs available upon request for $5-$10 per night. Casino shuttle available. All major credit cards accepted. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Starlite Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Starlite Hotel Wisconsin Dells