All reviews tether ball manager mark sand volleyball court corn hole water park passes diving board noah's ark shuffle board chula vista splash pass heated pool great place to stay picnic tables comfortable beds arcade room kalahari indoor theme park would definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is an economical way to stay and attend a waterpark in a fairly modern, clean room, with friendly and helpful staff at point in the office! With waterpark passes included, it is an economical get-away for a young family of four. They even have an outdoor pool, which we didn't have a chance to use, but looked nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank GogreenMelissa
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I have stayed in All Star Inn 2 nights and enjoyed every moment there.
A lot of things to do: board games that you can borrow and use, outdoor heated pool for adults and one for small kids, basketball board, swings, volleyball field and more.
My son enjoyed so much that he didn't wanted to go to Noah Ark despite having the membership.
Clean room, good bed, modern bathroom completes the picture.
I will be back there, whenever going to Wisconsin Dells.

Many thanks guys for the accommodation!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Cristian P
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Another great experience at the All Star. Room was clean, pool was great, the staff are super helpful and friendly. This was our second stay here and will come back for sure. I would recommend the 1 king/2 queen room. We have 2 teenage boys and like the extra space and separate room for mom and dad. The Noah’s Ark tickets are a great deal and we really enjoyed our day at the park. The only downside was they took my husbands favorite video game out of the arcade!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Stayed for 2 nights with my daughter and a friend. Very clean, super comfortable beds and you can't beat the free passes. Pool was great and warm. Kids loved the game room. Loved the location, that it was out of the busy area.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank kittyk15
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night passing through. Overall, it’s a bit dated but the room was extremely clean and had super comfortable beds. I don’t think I’ve stayed at a cleaner motel/hotel...ever. There was an in room fridge and microwave. It’s located just outside the hustle and bustle of downtown and was a nice escape. We got free Kalahari and Noah’s Ark passes. It was too cool to be out in the pools when we visited, but we really enjoyed the Kalahari Indoor Park. Would definitely stay here again. Great value and really nice place!

Date of stay: July 2018