“Black Friday retreat” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dell Creek Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Dell Creek Motel
You added Dell Creek Motel to your Saves list
Ranked #32 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Trevor, Wisconsin
“Black Friday retreat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed here for Black Friday rest. This is a older motel but still in great shape. Glad to stay at this family run motel. We need to keep these around. Thank goodness it is not run by Mt. Olympus. Comfy clean rooms with everything you would need.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed one night in a king room and because it was a Thursday, it was nice and quiet. The rooms may be small and a little outdated, but very, very clean. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. The grounds are beautiful and there is plenty of room with 4 tables outside, a picnic area and a very nice pool. We could see this becoming our favorite place to stay in the Dells.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sue P
Onalaska,WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This motel is in a prime location and has a friendly accomodating staff with very affordable rates. Although it is an older motel it has been updated regularly and has a wonderful pool and well kept beautiful flower gardens with several restaurants nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dave F
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently had a one night stay at the Dell Creek with my family. After a long day at Noah's Ark, check-in here was a breeze. The lady was very nice and resourceful. We had a 2 double bed room. Did not have a flat screen, which is no big deal, but would be a nice upgrade since the rooms are a bit on the smaller side and we did have 4 people. Rooms are super clean.

My biggest point of booking a hotel in the Dells is I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a big resort, when we were going to be at Noah's Ark anyways. I feel I accomplished this here. I would recommend if you have anymore than 3 people to book 2 rooms for the space reason.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Katie E
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family and I recently needed a place to stay in the Dells with only a week notice. Dell Creek was recommended to me by a co-worker for the cleanliness and reasonable prices. What we found was a spotless, adorable motel, close to everything at very reasonable rates. My teens even remarked on how clean it was which is saying alot!The staff couldn't have been nicer! They also have flat screen tvs and wi-fi for those that want more modern amenities. A breakfast restaurant next door called the Cheese Factory was awesome but it is vegan. The charm of this place not to be beat! So glad we found Dell Creek. We will be back.

Room Tip: All of the rooms face a very well tended garden courtyard exploding with flowers.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Becks1031
Plainfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I have stayed here several times in the last few years, and I always thought of it as a pleasant no frills family run business. I left them a positive review on trip advisor and recommended this place to several people. This summer we came to stay once again, and because of work we arrived later than expected on a Friday, we thought it would be a great idea to extend our stay through Sunday night and since they were not booked up we did just that.

Unfortunately I became dangerously ill on Saturday and wound up in the emergency room both Saturday night and again on Sunday afternoon. My family was forced to cut our vacation short so I could get to a hospital back home.(Hospitals near the Dells did not have the appropriate doctors available on weekends) I politely requested that the hotel refund our Sunday night since we were loyal repeat customers and the circumstances of departure were completely beyond my control. The motel had vacancies on Sunday, so we did not even cost them any business.

The owner sent me an email offering to credit my family $25.00 off our NEXT stay with them. My $79.00 payment for the Sunday night that I could not stay was more important than being decent human beings, and having our repeat business, and many referrals. So for 2013, we leave the Dells with no vacation, huge hospital bills and a bitter feeling towards place that advertises itself as family run, but acts like a heartless huge corporation. Thanks for nothing Dell Creek.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank jnoele
North-central Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The reviews seemed good for this motel, so I decided to stay here. This is a clean and well cared for motel. I found my room was very comfortable and although it wasn't huge, it was roomier than I had expected. The bed was very comfortable. I checked in late in the evening and the lady who checked me in was very considerate. The owners were very nice. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank justsignmeuphere
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wisconsin Dells
SpringHill Suites Wisconsin Dells
SpringHill Suites Wisconsin Dell...
#20 of 72 in Wisconsin Dells
Motel 6 Lake Delton
Motel 6 Lake Delton
#4 of 9 in Baraboo
3.5 of 5 stars 92 reviews

Been to Dell Creek Motel? Share your experiences!