My husband and I stayed here for a ski weekend. The accomodations were cozy, quaint and romantic! The staff was friendly and the rooms were super clean. We loved the restaurant/ bar. Cedar Lodge is in a perfect location for us because it is close to the Dells, Ho-Chunk, and various ski lodges. And for a romantic evening in, the cozy cabin with blazing fireplace makes for a relaxing night. Also, the view of the river was fantastic! This was our second time staying at Cedar Lodge and we will be making it our go-to place for our annual Wisc trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement