My husband, 4 yr old daughter and myself came here during the "off" season for Wisconsin Dells and it was very nice. It kind of felt like you were out in the middle of the woods somewhere, it was pretty cool. We had one of the smaller cabins which was perfect for us, my daughter loved it. Passes to Chula Vista resorts indoor water park were included at this time (not sure if they are included all the time). This place is not far from the Dells at all and the staff was very nice & helpful. We definitely enjoyed ourselves and would return for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement