We met up with some friends from around the country. Wisconsin dells was a central location for us. We are really happy we chose cedar lodge. Great location-just minutes from everything. But you don't even feel like your near the dells. The rooms were really clean. Everything seemed new. We didn't get maid service, but the staff was really accommodating They went above and beyond for us to make sure we were comfortable and had a good time. The watermark was nice. We really enjoyed the reunion and even made reservations for next year. If you want a peaceful place on the water-this is the place. Nightly bonfire was amazing! We also received a discount for zip line and that is a must do if you go to the dells.
Ohh and NO mesquites! If you go on a duck ride they tell you why. See ya next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement