We have gone to the Dells for the past 20 years and did not know places like Cedar Lodge existed. It is located right on the river and we stayed in the Lodge. We had a whirlpool in our suite, which was a nice touch. The room was nice with a small kitchenette. The views were great. We had to cancel one of the nights we planned on staying and Management was very helpful. We were looking for a get-away place that felt a little like camping and this fit the bill. The outdoor pool is kinda small but nice. You can just sit by the beach area and watch the boats go by. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and HRS so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement