“Great”

Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Bonn, Germany
“Great”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Cedar Lodge - we were only there for one night, but the room was very spacious and clean. The accommodation was exactly like it appeared on the website - no surprises. The balcony had a beautiful view of the river and the hosts were extremely nice and helpful! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank katie C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Arabic first
USA
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Clean well appointed rooms villas and cabins. The managers take pride in every aspect of the property. Have been staying here for over 10 years. Off the beaten path on the river with all the conveniences next door or just down the road. Won't stay anywhere

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was our first time in Wisconsin Dells and our first time staying in a cabin. It was very nice, great service from the staff. The cabin was very clean, beds were comfortable, a fully equipped kitchen, grill (my husband loved that he could throw a few steaks on the grill). Great atmosphere, calm and relaxing. Even our teenage son said it was nice, he Zip Lined and played basketball with the river as a backdrop, just beautiful. The local attractions and restaurants are about 5 minutes away, and just in case you forgot anything Walmart is less than 10 minutes away. My husband said that it would be a nice place to have our family Thanksgiving Holiday dinner. Thanks to Chris and Angie and staff for the top rated hospitality.

Room Tip: Especially in high season, I suggest cabin 27, if available and fits your need, it has it's own...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank LaDonna V
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Chris and Angie were awesome hosts! We brought a bunch of our friends/listeners and they treated us like family!The rooms were clean and tidy.They had whatever we needed. The view was amazing and the club house was perfect for our gathering. Big thanks to these folks for a very enjoyable time. while our days were so busy our evenings felt like coming home. (Without the work!)
Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio LLC

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I was invited to the Wisconsin Dells by Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio, upon my arrival to the Cedar Lodge & Settlement, I was greeted and welcomed by the entire staff, the property was beautiful very well kept, when I walked into my room I enjoyed an augh moment, as I looked around it was just as if I dreamed of a log cabin what it would look like and contain! My room was beautiful, fireplace, jacuzzi, an amazing deck over looking the river complete with a BBQ!
I highly recommend Cedar Lodge & Settlement!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jo C
Plover, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was my 4th time at the lodge. I was up for the weekend attending the car show. I love the location less than 5 minutes from Downtown Dells but the feeling of being away from all the hustle and commotion of the Dell’s. The view from the room simply breathtaking overlooks the Wisconsin River. Check in/out a breeze. The management Chris and Angie make you feel like part of the family. My next stay we definitely be at the Cedar Lodge and Settlement.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bill P
Merrill, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I will definitely return. Maria was very helpful and super sweet. Can't wait to go back. Had one of the best steaks ever at Double cut. Pricey place but it was well wort it. Check theses places out you will not be disappointed.