This was my first trip to the infamous Wisconsin Dells, and I can say that I think this will be a yearly trip I take for my bday. Me and 6 guest stayed in the one bedroom cabin which was a home away from home. We loved the ambience of the cabin. The management on the resort was very kind and helpful. We were able to purchase our tickets to go to Christmas Mountain for snow tubing from the office. We were able to access the main roads easily. Our one bedroom cabin had a jacuzzi tub and a fire place and a full kitchen. The rooms are spacious and clean. The resort has beautiful views. I found the pricing adequate for the stay. We just really had a good time, it was sad to leave, but we will be back next year, or possibly sooner!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement